floor loan refers to the minimum amount of money that a lender is willing to lend in order to enable the builder to begin the construction of a building that is to be occupied by tenants. The term “mortgage” means mortgages and mortgages . The rest of the loan is given to the builder on the achievement of certain milestones related to the sale of his residential space. [1] For example, a bank may advance 80% of the balance of a building loan to the builder and the remaining 20%.

References

  1. Jump up^ Definition from Investopedia