The Certificate in Mortgage Advantage and Practice (CeMAP) is a QCF Level 3 UK specific qualification for mortgage advisers offered by The London Institute of Banking & Finance ) which meets the standards required by the Financial Conduct Authority to practice as a ‘licensed’ 80% of UK advisers holding the qualification. 
CeMAP qualification process
The qualifications included seven mandatory units that are studied and assessed in three modules as follows: 
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products
- Unit 2 – UK Financial Services and Regulation
- Unit 3 – Mortgage Law , Policy, Practice and Markets
- Unit 4 – Mortgage Applications
- Unit 5 – Mortgage Payment Methods and Products
- Unit 6 – Mortgage Arrears and Post Completion Issues
- Unit 7 – Assessment of Mortgage Advice and Knowledge
Higher level qualifications
The London Institute of Banking and Finance offers CeMAP holders at a higher level CeMAP Diploma  and existing mortgage advisers in Regulated Equity (CeRER), Regulated Complaints Handling (CeRCH) and Regulated General Insurance (CeRGI). 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®) – 501/0629/6” . www.libf.ac.uk . Retrieved 2016-10-04 .
- Jump up^ “CeMAP Diploma” . www.libf.ac.uk . Retrieved 2016-11-09 .
- Jump up^ “Qualifications in Mortgage Advice” . www.libf.ac.uk . Retrieved 2016-10-04 .